Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm trying!!!




As you can see, my creativity room has run amuck. We recently separated my boys into their own rooms and now I have to figure out how to combine the materials from the old office into my craft room. And boy has it been hard, and these pictures are after I did some clearing and throwing out. But I'm still trying.
My upline did the cutest teacher gift and I would love to be able to do two for my boys. Look like I will be creating on the kitchen table for now. I'll post some picts as soon as they are done-because that is why you come here isn't it?


3 comments:

Jacquel said...

LOL! I can't wait to see what your room looks like after you're done....I need some *more* inspiration!!!

Teresa's project did come out great didn't it? I'll be casing her *sort of* as soon as I get my honey from her.
Hugs,
Jackie

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey LaToya - I hope all is well. I, like Jackie, can't wait to see what your room will look like after it's completed. Talk to you soon.

Chrissy said...

Good luck organizing - I am sure it will turn out great! :-) Mine is in a constant state of disarray!