Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Card...



Can you believe it - I am back again. Twice in one week!!! I wanted to share a card I did for a swap over on Splitcoaststampers. I came across a card like this during my blog hopping and can not find where I originally saw this. I have searched my google reader but have had no luck.

The only requirement was to use a flower image. So I choose my Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder and some "flowery" dsp. Don't you just love the layout of the card? I really like how the folds overlap each other. It was truly easy to create this card. Darn I wish I had written down where I got the idea from-I hate not being able to credit people for the wonderful creativity. If you know-let me know, and I will definitely update this post.
I really need to stop taking pictures in my cubicle at workas well. The lighting sucks, the background is ugly, oh I can go on and on...

No comments: