Thursday, September 30, 2010

Same Ingredients...Different Layout

Back-to-back posts!!! I know right (as my kids would say).

But did you see yesterday's post of the card I did for a swap on Splitcoast? Well at the time that I was doing all the cutting for this swap I couldn't remember how many I needed and my laptop was in the family room and I was upstairs in my craft room. So being the lazy person that I am, I decided to guess. Well you guessed it---I guessed wrong. I only needed 4 cards for this swap and I cut enough for 6 cards.

So as I was putting away all my materials that I used, (I am really trying to get better at that-got a LONG way to go though) I figured I would use the items that were already cut up anyway. And I came up witht hese 2 layouts. Hence the title of this post.




Now I have 2 more cards for my stash.

No comments: