Friday, May 22, 2009

M-I-A

Yes, I know I have been missing in action. The end of the shool year always bring about the end of the year countdown or should I say meltdown. I feel like my second home has been at my boy's school. And since I am the President of the Parent's Club I get to oversee a lot of the end of the year activities. Everyone who needs a reimbursement from the Parent's Club has miraculously found their receipts, band concerts, D.A.R.E. graduations, and getting the 8th graders off for their class trip, and their dinner dance. I have only had a few minutes out of the past 2 weeks to come up with 3 cards and they were all for swaps. Hopefully by the end of next week it will start to calm down. My craft room looks like hell, I can't find anything, and I have all these ideas floating in my head for an arts and crafts show that I need to get ready for in June. I hope to get some pictures of these cards soon so I can post.
And on top of all that I am in the process of scheduling some upcoming card and technique classes. So that means samples, samples, samples. Whew!!!! Can you tell I need a break?
Hope to be back very soon. Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Hope things settle for you soon LaToya.

Dainty Diva said...

Glad to see you are still among us. Miss your weekly tips. Hope things settle down soon for you.

Teresa Kline said...

it sounds like you need some rest...I hope you can get some this weekend and enjoy your time with family! *~*

Felicia said...

HI LaToya your life sounds like mine. Too busy! Hope it slows down a little for ya.

Jean McKenzie said...

Join the Club LaToya!! Life is hectic here too right now with us moving and all that packing to do!! I still like to sneak in making a card every so often.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey LaToya - this must be the season of staying busy :) Hopefully it will slow down a bit. Have a great week.

Scrapping Julie said...

I hear ya. gosh may is an awfully busy month. i havnt had time to scrap/stamp/play in almost two weeks. aaaahahaahha
hope things slow down for you soon.