Monday, June 1, 2009

Whew....

Well I am taking a little breather. The last day of school is not until this Friday and I still have a few more teacher gifts to do. Hope I can do some posting of those before the week is out. I have finished off some monthly swaps I am in (boy am I glad June is the last month for these). Don't get me wrong, I loved doing them, but 3 was way too much for me.

I also wanted to do some posting of some upcoming classes I will be doing. I have been enjoying my SU "hobby" but it is time to start getting this part-time business in gear. And with the new SU catalog just a month away, what better time to jump in feet first. I have had my sneak peak and boy am I excited about the new In Colors. I even saw some new DSP that I just have to have. So you will definitely start to see some more postings because I can't wait to start creating.

Well I didn't want to leave without posting a card. I mean this is why I have the blog-LOL.


Here is one of my monthly swap cards. Sorry I can't give you details about the stamp and dsp used since it came from the May swap hostess. But I thought it was a cute little card. And guess what? I used my SU markers to do the coloring. Some of you may know that the SU markers are not my biggest fans. I think they dislike me very much and come to life when they get in my hands and color however they want. But I wasn't to upset about this coloring.







1 comment:

Scrapping Julie said...

This is too dang cute, look at his little hiny peeking out. the coloring looks great too!