Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Gift





Happy Friday Night everyone. I know I should be doing laundry now but I just can't get in the mood for that. So I decided to post some picts of a little project I have been working on. This is a gift I am giving my boss' daughter for her birthday. This idea came from two great bloggers:
and
You should check them out. They do the cutest work. I visit their blogs often.
I did have to do a few adjustments because they used full size cake mix boxes and I used little cake mix boxes. My upline found these smaller versions of Duncan Hines cake mix just for cupcakes at Big Lots. Now she can make some cupcakes and add a few sprinkles. I also added four "thank you" cards so she can send out those thank yous for those great gifts she will get.
I guess I should get to folding. Hoping to hit the outlet mall tomorrow. Mommy needs a new pair of shoes, and pants, and shirts, and purse, and, and, and...you get the picture!!!

3 comments:

peata said...

awesome gifts.
i want one... lol.
.
scrapbook-crazy.com
.

Nancy Riley said...

So adorable! I love your choice of colors and designer paper! The die cut flower is awesome!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey LaToya - hope all is well. I love this and I'm sure your boss' daughter love it. It is so colorful.