Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Wreath


Even though my craft room still looks like hell, I felt compelled to get a little crafting done this weekend. I have seen some beautiful wreaths using the Big Shot dies and thought I would try my hand at a fall one since I love decorating my home for the fal and spring. I hung this on my front door and now I am thinking I will do a smaller one for my cubicle at work. I also loved how I used items that I have been hoarding for months; like the corduroy brads and designer buttons.


Oh, and by the way, this is a sample of what we will be doing in my class on October 10.


Recipe:
DSP: Autumn Traditions
CS: Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Jumbo Brads, Corduroy Buttons, Designer Buttons, Butterfly Punch, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Big Shot: Flower Daisies #2, Leaves #2






3 comments: