Monday, July 13, 2009

A BIG Reveal!!!

A BIG HELLO to Michelle Krupa!!!!

This post is for my SCS July Secret Sister Michelle.

Have you guys ever participated in a secret sister swap? Well I am currently participating in a month long ss swap. Now this consisted of purchasing 31 items for your secret sis so that she will have something to open everyday of the month. Now I know it sounds a little crazy but it was really fun. So I sent my ss card kits, skittles (one of her favorite candies), ribbon, I can't mention everything, she still has to open some things. Now being the complete airhead that I can be sometimes, I forgot to include a little card to let my ss know who I was. So I thought linking her to my blog would be a good way to "reveal" myself.
First I was super excited to get a ss that lived in Illinois, same as me. Then I was extra shocked when I learned she lived in Chicago, not that far from me. We are still probably a good 45 minutes away from each other but the way I drive I'm sure I could knock off about 10 or 15 minutes. So what a neat thing to be able to meet someone on SCS and have the opportunity to actually be able to meet them in person as well. I did some cyber stalking and found out she is getting married soon and taking a wonderful honeymoon oversees. I do wish her and her soon-to-be hubby the best of luck. And once the craziness of the wedding passes and she is all rested from a great honeymoon, maybe we can get together on a Saturday and meet in person and swap some great craft secrets. I'll defintely have to try to change what "sox" she wears. She likes wearing red. And now that she lives in Chicago we have to get her to start wearing white, even if she does live on the north side. She'll know what I mean-LOL.

Hope to meet you soon Michelle. And hope you are having fun opening your gifts.

No comments: