Friday, July 3, 2009

The End of Monthly Swaps





Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my last 3 cards I did for the monthly swap groups I have been participating in for the past 6 months. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed conversating with the ladies on Splitcoast who participated. Most of us have decided to take a break, but we may do this again once the summer fun has ended. But I have to say that I probably won't do 3 groups again. Even though it was a lot of fun, it was very time consuming. Plus, I would like to put a little more time into my part-time SU business. Coming up with great projects and actually doing samples does take a lot time and planning. So if you don't have an SU demo at your hands let me help you out. Even if you live out of the Illinois area, I'll be happy to bring the benefits and the fun of SU to your doorstep.

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

These are really cute LaToya!

Have you started thinking about your conventional swaps yet? No layers might be right up your alley LOL!!

Elizabeth P said...

What beautiful cards and blog!!! I´ll come back for seeing your new creations ;)