Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Christmas Card

Can you believe it? I actually did a card! I can't remember the last time I was able to sit and work on a card. It was so relaxing. Plus, I really liked how the card came out. I have a Christmas class coming up and I think this will be one of the layouts we will do.


Now doing this card also made me start thinking that I have not started on any of my own personal Christmas cards that I send out. This year I do plan on sending some out since I was such a lazy bum last year and did not send out one Christmas card.


Now of course this also got me to thinking about what I needed to buy and what to purchase to make my Christmas cards and then it came to me-I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING!!!! I have so much stuff I could use. I just refuse to keep buying more on top of more. So I was really happy when I was able to put this card together with the stuff I have on hand.


Recipe:

CS: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Simply Scrappin' Kit: Sweet Nothings, Stamp Sets: Snow Swirled & Punches Three, Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Accessories: Very Vanilla & Riding Hood Red Taffeta, Rhinestones

No comments: