Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Digital Studio Is Here


Stampin' Up has done it again. They have made my life just a little bit easier. Well let me explain: I am a lazy scrapbooker. I have yet to actually finish a scrapbook. I have all these wonderful ideas floating through my head but I have done absolutely nothing with them. Well Stampin' Up has made it easy for me and you. This month they have introduced "My Digital Studio". Or for a better name, "Scrapbooking Made Easy".

My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s images, colors, and accessories. My Digital Studio allows crafters of all skill levels to easily navigate the program and design their own digital project or use hundreds of templates to create professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis for download via Stampin’ Up!’s Online Store. In addition, My Digital Studio will offer professional print services where customers can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars.

Click HERE for more info. I can't wait to get my own copy so I can start playing with it and getting some pictures out of my camera.


Have a great day and stop by again soon,

No comments: