Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Christmas Card

I vowed to myself that I would send out Christmas cards this year. Needless to say I have been a little busy and have just gotten around to thinking about some layouts. I came across a simple but beautiful card while blog-hopping and thought it would make a great card to case. First check out my inspiration HERE from Julee Tilman. I really enjoy visiting her blog, she does such beautiful work. Now here is my take:

I hate that I waited to get to work to take this picture. Cubicle lighting is just plain horrible. I liked the fact that it didn't take long to put this card together either. So it should be pretty nice to reproduce a few of these for my favorite family and friends. Now I need to come up with about 2 or 3 more layouts.
Recipe:
CS: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla; Stamps: Snow Swirled, Christmas Greetings; Ink: Real Red; Embellishments: Real Red 3/4 Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red Button, Linen Thread