Saturday, December 19, 2009

Teacher Gifts

Hello Everyone,

Well it's official...my children our home for the next TWO WEEKS!!! Isn't life grand-(cough-cough)?

I thought I would share a few of the notecards I did for Alex and Nicky's teachers. I orginally thought I only had to do 4 sets; one for each teacher and one for each of the two ladies who work extended day and who are so sweet at walking my boys over to the auditorium for their basketball practices and games.

I get so excited when I get to use things that have been sitting around for months. All of these packs contain 8 notecards with matching envelopes. I used the top note die to add a little decorative touch so I didn't have to wrap them. This was the perfect project to use up those 6x6 paper packs I know all of you have laying around.

No comments: