Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Etsy Challenge

I did my first Etsy Inspired Challenge. Have you tried one? It is a great challenge blog that chooses a shop that sells items on Etsy. You then pick any item in that store for your inspiration. The EtsyInspired #68 Challenge is a great shop called Gypsy Rose Handbags. These bags are some of the cutest I have ever seen. Now I knew I had to try this challenge because I am a bag fanatic. I actually change my work bags with the seasons. Yes I know, sounds a little crazy. But who wants to carry a black bag in June and a yellow bag with orange and green flowers on it in January? O.k. back to the fun stuff...this is the bag I used for my inspiration:
Now here is my card:


I see this being one of those cards that will be hard to give up.
Recipe: CS: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Crushed Curry DSP: Manchester Stamps: Best Yet Ink: Rose Red Embellishments: Corduroy Buttons, Rose Red Ribbon, Linen Thread, Stickles

2 comments:

de said...

OMG this is amazing! I love where your inspiration took you! Love the texture and embellies and the colors! They match your blog, which I love too! :-)

Happy New Year and thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Jacquel said...

Hey LaToya!
Love your card gf!!! The bag you picked is really cute too...awesome work Hun!!!
Hugs,
Jackie