Friday, June 19, 2009

New Favorite Combo

Each month the SU demos in the group that I am in get together for a little info, swaps, and chatty conversation. And this past Monday was no exception. We buzzed about the new catty, convention, and our goals for the upcoming SU year. And the best part, of course, is our swap time. Well this months swap had to use colors from the SU color wheel. Now me, I don't own one, so I had to borrow one. And boy did I come across a color combo I have never done and which I believe is now my favorite combo for the time being: Almost Amethyst & Rose Red. Have you used these two together before? They really do compliment each other. And it also gave me a chance to use the rose red ribbon that I have had for months and never used. Have I ever mentioned I am a SU accessories/embellishment hoarder! I am really bad at this. I hate using my goodies. I know I need to but I am afraid I am going to run out, they won't be available anymore, and then I am just stuck without them. I also purchased a couple of months ago the new SU latte buttons. Well I have just used 1 on a frame I did. I can't seem to use them. They are so cute. Yes, it's crazy, but I know I am not alone. I know 2 other SU demos like this. Oh, and speakingo f the frame. I'll have to take some picts so I can show you guys.
Talk to you soon.


3 comments:

sarahw said...

LaToya, love the color combination. I have never used the color wheel. Do you think it is worth getting? Hugs, Sarah

Rose said...

Great card LaToya! I really like this color combo as well!

Meechie7 said...

Have you been in my head? I thought that I was the only one that thought that way about embellishments. Is this a phobia?