Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone...

...Or better yet,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! Yes it's my birthday. And yes I'm at work. This is the first time in about 8 years that I have worked on my birthday. I guess I shouldn't complain, it's not busy, my bosses are not here, and I'm surfing the web. LOL


I'll be heading over to my girlfriend's house later on this evening. She has a tradition where she invites her family over for lasagna and pre-Christmas fun. So since my family is not geting together this year on Christmas Eve like we normally do, I'll visit with her family. I'm sure my kids will love it, especially since our kids are the best of buddies. And our husbands are real good friends also so they'll have plenty to talk about.


Well a MERY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas LaToya! Have fun!

Leigh said...

Happy Birthday LaToya and hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day.
I'm Leigh from Blogger group #7.

Anonymous said...

Hi Latoya, hope your birthday was great and you got to have a special celebration. Have a great rest of the year! :)