Thursday, December 11, 2008

Work Grab Bag

Today was our Christmas Luncheon at work. We had a great lunch catered in from a local restaurant and it was great to be able to sit and talk with ladies you see on a daily basis, but are unable to enjoy their company because we are all going in our different directions. We also participated in a small $15 grab bag. Well I thought in these times a fuel gift card would be much appreciated. And being the paper crafter I am, I couldn't just give a gift card in the holder it came in. So here is a quick gift card I did last night. Check out this link to Gina K's blog for the directions, it's where I got my inspiration from.

This is the front view:









Here is an inside view"










Here is a peek with the Speedway gas card inside:









No comments: