Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge

Well I finished my card for the Jazzy Inspirations Challenge. Or should I say I finished 2 cards. When I first received the picture, by email, of the album cover I saw orange and black. So I went for it. Well can you imagine my confusion when I realized that everyone else's card was red and black? Am I color-blind or do I need to re-adjust some settng on my laptop? Probably both. So I did do another card for the challenge using black and red, of course. Here is a picture of both side-by-side.

4 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

OH I love these!! Def. going to use your inspiration! Thanks!!

Teresa Kline said...

luv both cards....great job..thanks for playing the jazzy challenge! *~*

Leigh said...

I like both cards. Good on you for joining.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Congrats, LaToya!! I love both of these cards - the colors and layout are fabulous!!