Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jazzy Inspirations Challenge


O.K. I am back. The earlier post gave you the background behind this card I am posting. It didn't take long to put this card together either. And I know someone who has a birthday this week so I might just be putting this card in the mail tomorrow. Well here is my take on the first Jazzy Inspirations Challenge:


Picture Challenge:








My Take:

Stamp Set: SU Party Hearty
Cardstock: SU So Saffron & Basic Black
DSP: SU Junior Varsity
Ink: SU So Saffron Craft
Embellishments: SU So Saffron Brads
Other: SU Scallop Circle & Tag Punch, Nestabilities Oval Scallop Die

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing and I hope you come back to play in some more challenges!!

Tenia
Jazzy Inspirations DT Coordinator

Jacquel said...

Well look at you and your new blog gf!! supah cute card and thanks for playing along with us!!! Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work!!!