Thursday, February 5, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday



Or should I say "Wow-that's a great idea!" Thursday! Every so often I hear or read about a great tip-hence the name "TIPS" Thursday. So I have decided to bring you 2 great tips every Thursday. Now I will try my best to include where I got this tip from, but that may not always be possible since I am forever blog hopping and reading several different sites on stamping, card-making, crafting, etc. Now I hope some of these "TIPS" will be a "Wow-that's a great idea!" moment for you.


Do you have a great tip you would like to share for the "TIPS" Thursday post? Then email me at paperexpressions@att.net with your tip and blog address. I'll include you in a "TIPS" for Thursday post with a link to your blog.
So here's the first 2 tips for "TIPS" Thursday:
  • Do you have some used dryer sheets? Love the look of mulberry paper? Well take your used dryer sheet, which can be dyed with a little water mixed with re-inker. Let dry and you're ready to create.
  • Have you ever noticed when your paper trimmer blade is getting old it leaves your CS with a ragged edge? Well use a sanding block along the edge of your CS and that will give you a nice, crisp, clean edge.
Have fun with these new tips and check back next week for more "TIPS" Thursday.

5 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

how fun! I love tips!! thank you!

Scrapping Julie said...

hi latoya! thanks for the tips. have a great weekend!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Thank you for the tip about the sanding block along the edge of your cardstock - I have been experiencing the ragged edges and will have to try this - thank you !!!

Felicia said...

Hi LaToya! This is a fun idea. Can't wait to see future tips from you!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for the weekly tips. The first couple were really interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing what else you have to share. TFS!