Friday, February 27, 2009

I Completed A CHALLENGE

Better yet, I completed 2 challenges. I first wanted to sink my fingers into Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #25. Here's the inspriation...

Now the colors for this inspiration uses SU's:
  • brilliant blue
  • lovely lilac
  • kiwi kiss
  • whisper white
Now I also found inspiration with the Mojo Monday Week 75 sketch challenge...
















And here is my creation... Remember, never throw away anything. I have had this flower stuck to the side of my table for over 6 months. I pulled off of a card I wasnot happy with and figured I would use it one day. Well the perfect color combo came around and I was able to use it.

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is lovely, LaToya! the flowers and square brads are fabulous:) Thanks for sharing your creation in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #25!

Scrapping Julie said...

turned out just gorgeous!!!

Teresa Kline said...

great card, I luv it! *~*

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

This is so beautiful LaToya. What a great way to put 2 challenges into one card. Wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very beautiful!

Leigh said...

Beautiful!!