Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some Blog Love










O.K., it has taken me some time to gather a list together to pass on this lovely award. But I wanted to spread some love to others who have not been recognized yet. I chose blogs that I have visited regularly or have received a great idea from. So here is my list. Stop by and visit them. I also will be sending each one of these ladies a link back to my blog so they can see how special they are. Now remember ladies...you have to pass this award along to some of your inspiring bloggers.


Toni Sacrison

Katrina Gaidanowicz

Makeesha Byl

Karolyn Loncon

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Hi LaToya! Congrats on the award. I will check your friends blogs out tonight. I'm getting my husband ready to leave for work. Gotta run and pack his dinner and make him some coffee. Take care girl!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Congratulations LaToya !!