Thursday, February 19, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday

Here are a few more healthful tips for you...
  • Are you just a tad bit cheap like me? I found out you can put your Stampin' Scrub pads on the top rack of your dishwasher. TURN OFF THE HEATED DRY, and run it through a wash cycle. It can even be washed with your dishes. I popped mine in the other night and they are nice, clean, and fluffy.

  • Have you ever mounted a stamp and realized after you have stamped with it that it is crooked? Yep-I've done it many times. But 10 seconds in the micowave lets you 'unmount' and 'remount' any sets that may need to be re-positioned or trimmed a little more.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Great tips LaToya.

Felicia said...

I had no clue you could put them in the microwave for 10 seconds and reposition them. Thanks for that tip LaToya!

Scrapping Julie said...

thanks for the tips. i actually just learned about the dishwasher for the scrub pad too. awesome huh?!

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi LaToya, These are great tips - hmmm would be nice if I owned a dishwasher LOL! TFS