Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Great Challenge...

...and another post for today. My good friend and upline Jackie is part of the Etsy Design Team. And this past Saturday she threw out her first Etsy Blog Hop Challenge. This was her challenge...



And here is mine...








I was so proud of this card. Especially after going through a bit of a slump for the past two weeks. And after a busy weekend, it was nice to sit down and color, cut, fold, and all the other great therapy you get from making cards. I have a girlfriend who has a birthday next week. I think this might be the card that I send to her.

SIDE NOTE:

Hi everyone, I had someone ask in the comments area what was an "upline". I can remember just over a year ago asking the same question. Your upline is the person(s) that you signed under when you become an SU demo. I'm sure other companies use the same term. Your upline are the ones who are responsible for "sucking" you in-LOL. Hope I explained well.

8 comments:

Felicia said...

Hey LaToya how are things going? This is a great card you did for the challenge. That paper is so pretty.

sarahw said...

LaToya this is gorgeous. SO many pretty details. You are smokin! Hugs, Sarah

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

LaToya this is gorgeous - wonderful job. I have a question - what does "upline" mean. I didn't realize Etzy had a blog, I just thought it was an online store like EBay - I'm going to head over and take a better look at it. TFS !!

Jacquel said...

Ooh! I'm so glad you did my challenge LaToya and your card is GORGEOUS girl!!! I LOVE that dp you used and the colors you used from it....thanks so much for playing along and sharing your awesome work!!!!!

Teresa Kline said...

glad you had some stampin time, your card is gorgeous....have a great day! *~*

Scrapping Julie said...

both of the cards are great. glad to see you have had some play time!

Leigh said...

I love those pearls and your colours are beautiful.

Melissa said...

This is very sweet. Love the colors! That flower pot stamp looks familiar. Great job on this fantastic card.