Friday, March 13, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday

Ooops, guess what? It's Friday!!! This week has flown by. I woke up this morning and remembered-I didn't post any tips yesterday. Shame on me. Well here a few that I came across in my blog, internet, and magazine hopping.
  • You can transform a boring fishing tackle box into a great storage box for all your small embellishments like buttons, eyelets, brads, rhinestones, etc. And now you can even find tackle boxes in cute colors like pink and purple.

  • And last week I gave tips on how to tie ribbon. Now that you have mastered the art of tying ribbon now do you notice the edges fraying and coming undone? Well pull out your handy embossing (heat) tool. Go back and forth for just a few seconds to singe the edges. Be careful not to start a fire. :)

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for the tips....they always come in handy! *~*

Scrapping Julie said...

more great tips latoya!!! thanks

Rose said...

Thanks for the great tips LaToya! I really enjoy them and will be using them I am sure! Keep them coming!

Rose

{Sarah Coyle} said...

thanks! I love your tips...you type them so I can understand!! yeah!