Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scrappin' Brag Book


Good Morning Everyone. I want to share a project that we worked on in my Stampin' Up meeting last night. It was more like a class than a meeting because we got a chance to make this cute brag book made from cd holders and a Simply Scrappin Kit from SU.

Isn't this the cutest? And this one book only uses 1/2 of a simply scrappin' kit. The only other supplies required was the ribbon to tie it closed and the cardboard cd holders. You can add any embellishments to it that you wish. As you can see I did not finish mine, but I will. Can't you imagine the great ideas?...baby showers, weddings, anniversarys, birthdays, there are so many opportunities to use this little book. There are a total of 14 pages (not including the front and back covers) that can be embellished and used for pictures.


I have a baby shower gift that someone has asked me to do for them and this is the idea I am going to use. Maybe I'll use this project to put together my first tutorial. That means I will have to be SUPER organized. I'm up for the challenge...I think!














6 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow this is great! i have never seen anything like this. what template do you use or how do u do it?? i love it!

Janet said...

what a cool idea! i love it:)

Anonymous said...

La Toya, I love this album, especially the little folders inside. What a great idea. I would love to see you do a tutorial!

Scrapping Julie said...

Hi LaToya! this is an AWESOME project! very cool.

Anonymous said...

This is SOOO cute!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

LaToya - this is so cute. I love the frog on the front. What a great idea !!!