Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fluffles Card

Good Tuesday to you,

Here is my first attempt at a Fluffles card. I'll admit, I had never heard of Fluffles until I received these images in one of my monthly swap kits. It's probably because I am not a cat person and if I had seen them I'm sure I would have looked right passed them. But I actually think she or he (not quite sure if Fluffles is a girl or a boy?) turned out kinda cute. I guess my Fluffles is a girl since I gave her pink whiskers-LOL.
And I just remembered...I have an old co-worker who's birthday is coming up and she absolutely loves cats. This card will be just perfect for her.

2 comments:

Janet said...

cute card! can't wait to get one:)
hugs

Anonymous said...

I have such a love affair with fluffles! Though I'm a cat person, so I just think these stamps are adorable. Cute card with the gate fold. I'm sure your coworker will love it.