Thursday, March 19, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone,
I'm so glad it's Thursday, and tomorrow is Friday. Why is it we look forward to the weekend when we know that it is going to be over with so quickly? Well hopefully this will be a very productive crafting weekend for me. I have a couple of projects I would love to start and finish this weekend. Wish me luck...
Now on to some tips. I came across both these great tips on SCS.
  • When stamping on window/acetate/vellum sheets, put grid paper underneath the sheet to help line up flowers/animals/shapes, etc.). And then use your stampa-ma-jig to help you with the placement of the images. Your images should come out just the way you want them every time!
  • If you have an image with sticky on the back or stickers that you think would be great "poppep-up" on your card, just blot the sticky side with your embossing buddy to get rid of the sticky. It's a lot easier and cleaner than using a bottle of baby powder.

Enjoy these tips and oh...Happy St. Joseph's Day!

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for the great tips! *~*

Dainty Diva said...

I enjoy reading your tips. Thanks for sharing them.
http://www.grantinfavors.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LaToys, Thanks for the awesome tips. As of yesterday, I was still using the baby powder! Great ideas.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Thanks for these wonderful tips LaToya - I have already used several of them. Have a great evening.