Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogger Group 7 Challenge

O.K. I know I am a little late, but I actually did complete both of these challenges last Thursday. It has just been a busy last couple of days. And I didn't want my blogging friends to think that I didn't take some time out of my schedule to complete their great challenges.
We had two challenges this month for our SCS Blogger group. The first challenge came from Nancy and we were to use the colors of green and blue while using this sketch...now it was also suppose to be for Valentine's Day but I was a little late for that holiday and just made a birthday card, a perfect "masculine" birthday card.



















The second challenge came from Karolyn and this time she challenged us to make a card using inspiration from the Academy Awards. We were able to choose from the posters of the movies that were nominated for best picture. Now I chose the poster from the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...


And here is my creation...
Thanks ladies for these great challenges.













6 comments:

Rose said...

Great challenge cards LaToya! I just posted the March Challenge! Take a look on my blog and the SCS Board.

Rose

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow great job on the challenges!!

sarahw said...

These both look great. I love the colors in the first one.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Wonderful job on both challenges - I still haven't done mine, but plan on getting them completed this week. Great colors on both cards !!!

Leigh said...

Both are wonderful cards and you definitely have risen to the challenge.

Anonymous said...

LaToya, these are great cards. I love your take on the first challenge. :) Its simple but really nice. And your second card is so creative. Plus it is fun that you are using a SAB stamp from last year and a SAB stamp from this year. :)