Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad Mommy!!!

I goofed. I had every intention to post this yesterday but the evening got away from me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!

I wanted to do a quick post to my littlest little one: Nick. He is going to be so flabbergasted to see his big mug on the screen-LOL.

Nick turned 9 years old yesterday. I'm sure you don't remember, but 9 years ago on April 23rd it was actually Easter Sunday. Which is how he got the name Nickolas Christian. And this little munchkin has come a long way-he was born at 26 weeks weighing 1 pound and 1 ounce. Can't tell-can you? The picture on the left, with dad, was when he was about 4 weeks old and the picture on the right he was about 2 months old. He spent a totl of 10 weeks in the hospital which isn't bad for a kid born 14 weeks early.
.
He had a wonderful birthday. He took treat bags to school. They really didn't do any work in school yesterday since it was the school's annual Tech Trek Walk-a-Thon where the students get to walk the neighborhood to raise money for their computer lab. His present from mom and dad was the new Nintendo DS i he was asking for. Have you seen this thing. I tell you, the technology they think of. This is an upgrade to the original DS. With this newer version you can connect to the internet and download games, it has a camera, you can record and listen to music. I think I might want one-LOL. He also received a guitar from grandma, and spoke to other family members who will be gifting him over the weekend. So I have decided to have cake and ice cream Saturday evening to celebrate the little Prince. I even let him eat dinner in his room last night so he can continue watching SpongeBob. Believe me when I say he is still all grins.

Again---Happy Birthday Munchkin!!!

2 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

awww. hope he had a great birthday. man, so tiny he was. very scarry. he is looking all of his 9 years now!!

Dainty Diva said...

Hope your little Prince had a wonderful time on his day. It seems like he did and will have a very blessed year. Congrate to him.