Thursday, April 23, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday

Do you love using Dew Drops? Well here is a great coloring tip I received from soemone who RAK'd me some Dew Drops. It was the first time I had heard you can do this.
  • Place a spoonful of clear dew drops in a small baggie. Add 6-7 drops of an alcohol based re-inker. Shake, shake, shake. Now pour your pretty colored dew drops onto a paper towel to dry. Now you can have dew drops in all your favorite colors that actually match your cardstock, ribbon, brads, etc.

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Thanks for the tip LaToya! I didn't know this...I'll definitely give it a try!!!

Ummm, don't feel bad! I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing yet LOL!!! See you on Saturday!

Michele Kovack said...

This is a great tip! IF you have Copic Markers, those work too. I had to laugh at your hubby asking you if you had a police stamp! Mine does the same thing.....complains about my hobby, but then wants a card for his boss etc!! I think you should run out and get yourself some Police stamps!!! LOL!