Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Baby Shower Gifts











Hello,

I wanted to share 2 brag books that I did for baby shower gifts this past week. One was for the grandmother who is really into butterflies and the other was for the expecting mom. These books are made from cd covers and are really not hard to do at all. It took me longer to find the paper and embellishments than to do the actual books. My suggestion is to use some kind of kit. My favorite ones are the SU Simply Scrappin' Kits. Those things are so versatile and you can get 2 books done from 1 kit. How economical is that?

At the last minute, literally as I was about 20 minutes from walking out the door to deliver these books, I thought of little bags to put them in. So I grabbed some scraps and my adhesive and went to work. Another tip, whenever you are in a dollar store grab a few solid color gift bags. They will definitely come in handy and really add a "wow" factor to your gift. Plus, who doesn't love a matching bag with gift?

5 comments:

Janet said...

adorable!!! love them!!
hugs

Dainty Diva said...

These sets are just wonderful.

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow these are fantastic!!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

these are wonderful - great job !!!

Scrapping Julie said...

wow these are awesome