Thursday, April 30, 2009

"TIPS" Thursday

Good Morning Everyone,
Well today's tip is not an actual tip but more of a "Hey did you now?" As most of you know I spend waaay too much time blurfing, surfing, and googling. Well in my web travels I came across a site called "Postcrossing". This site allows anyone to send and receive actual postcards from random places all over the world. Now don't think it is all about postcards. You can send cards, letters and there is even a "Bookcrossing" site. Seems like a neat idea, especially since I am sure we all have tons of cards we can send to someone in Finland, Romania, or China. Go check them out.

3 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

LaToya!! You were the winner for yesterday's Shirley's 2 Girls Blog Hop!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited that you won!! If you'll email your snail mail address to Deidre and Kristine (thegirls@shirleys2girls.com), they'll get your prize package out to you as soon as they can. Yay!! Thank you so much for playing yesterday, and for always being such a supportive commenter. Your comments mean so much to me. Have a great weekend!!

Jacquel said...

Woohoo! I just checked and saw that you won!!!! I can't wait to *see* your new goodies IRL LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your awesome tips LaToya!