Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Here....

Good Friday everyone,


This has been a pretty good Spring Break week. I was off Monday and Thursday with my kids and we had a lot of fun. Our trip to Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells was wonderful. The kids had a great swimming, playing, and eating of course. Thursday was another water adventure. The boys were invited to a birthday party at another indoor waterpark which is about 45 minutes from us and again they had a great time. Here a few picts of the kids... Here's Nick...


And here's Alex...

O.k., on to some card stuff. I did get an opportunity to do a quick card for my hubby. His Chief is retiring and he wanted me to do a card. Now he is always complaining about me spending money on stamps and such. But guess what he asked me when I handed him the card last night? "Don't you have any police stamps?" Now that sounds like a question that gives me permission to spend some money! What do you think? Any suggestions on where I can find some police stamps? I'm thinking I should have some since both my hubby and brother are policemen. Also some firefighter ones would be nice too-gotta make cards for the brother-in-law.

Have a great weekend. I probably be back sometime this weekend. I made a couple of purchases and have been trying to clean/organize my stamp room.

3 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey LaToya - it sounds like you had a great time. My husband is in law enforcement as well and I have had a hard time finding things for his scrapbook I have been wanting to start - I have found a few papers and some stickers, but nothing more. If you do find anything, please pass it on.

The pictures of your boys are great - they are very handsome.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi LaToya, Make sure you show us that card when it's done! Also, with four beautiful daughters I know what my husband will need to carry around, what do mother's carry around when they have handsome sons like yours?!!

Scrapping Julie said...

glad you had a great time. your boys are gorgeous.