Thursday, June 18, 2009

1st Techniques Class


Well good afternoon,

Did I mention I was preparing last week for my first techniques class? I believe I did but I can't keep up. Well it was held this past Friday and it turned out really great. The ladies loved the 3 cards we did using the "kissing" technique. We used the Petal Pizazz and Only Oval stamp sets by SU. Petal Pizazz is a great stamp to use for the kissing technique. Nice flower stamps with a solid background. The cards also featured the Washington Apple dsp, some retiring In Colors and my favorite go to cardstock, So Saffron. By the way, did you notice the upside down leaf? I was on the phone and watching t.v while I was doing that sample-LOL.
I have a card class next Saturday on the 27 which I think I might change up a bit. There's a stamp set out there that they really liked and I might surprise them with a card and tote set using that stamp set. We'll see... Don't want to give away too many hints in case they are peeking at my blog.

1 comment:

Meechie7 said...

For the record, I am peeking at your blog...