Friday, June 12, 2009

This Is Going 2 B A LOOOONG FRIDAY!!!!

Well I definitely have time to post today. Why? - you may ask. Because my crazy self got to work today an HOUR early!!! I didn't even realize it until I got to my desk. Don't ask me how I did it, I just think I am working on overdrive and auto-pilot.

Well I am all set for my first techniques class tonight. I'm all cut and organized. I took a note from my upline who has all her items cut and ready to assemble for her clients for each one of her classes. She says the class goes much smoothly and it cuts down on mistakes and waste. The only thing I have no clue to what I am doing - is what to serve. I always hate thinking of little snacks to serve people. I guess I'll be doing some googling this morning as well. I'll be sure to post the projects we due this evening some time this weekend. Don't want to give the guests a sneek peek too early in case they check my blog before coming out tonight. We will be doing the "kissing" technique and using up some of my favorite dsp that will be retiring soon, Washington Apple.

I did have someone ask about the template for the notecard set that I gave out as teacher gifts. So this weekend I'll have to find my cheat sheet and then I'll link you to the blog where I first saw it.

Well, I'll be back with some posts this weekend. I have a few more projects that I am finishing up.


1 comment:

Rose said...

Good luck with your technique class and have a wonderful weekend!