Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decor Elements

I have been eyeing the "Thoughts & Prayers" tree in SU's Decor Elements line for several months now. Well I finally broke down and purchased my first set of Decor Elements in my last order. I purchased the tree, the Eastern Blooms flowers, and the Inspiration set which has the words, faith, hope, love, life. I put up the tree yesterday and immediately fell in love with it.
Believe me when I say, "It was a lot of work." I found out when I pulled everything out that you actually put the tree together in 6 different parts. And make sure you have your muscles ready, because you have to use a lot of pressure to transfer the image from one side to the other.

As I was standing back admiring my work, Alex came around and started touching my tree. Being the boy that he is, he had to demonstrate how his super ball would look stuck in my tree.






No comments: