Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogger Group 7 Challenge




Well this is my first Valentine's Day card for 2009

The blogger group that I belong to over on SCS has decided to do monthly challenges. So I opened my big mouth and threw out the first challenge. It was to make a Valentine's Day card, but you could not use red, pink, or white in the card. Believe me it was a little challenging. Only because I am so use to grabbing my whisper white cs. And I couldn't believe how much dsp I have with red, pink, or white in it. But I made it and was pretty happy with the results.
And I also want to send a thank you credit to "chandapie" on SCS. I cased her card fold from our monthly card swap group. "Thanks Chanda"!!!
CS: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze(textured)
DSP: Manchester
Stamp Set: So Much(flower) and For A Friend(sentiment)
Embellies: Flower Fusion Too, Vintage Brads

10 comments:

sarahw said...

LaToya, OOOO, I like that fold. Your card looks great, really cute layout! You did a great job issuing our first challeng! :)

{Sarah Coyle} said...

WOWOWOWOW!! You rocked this challenge!! CUTE!

Rose said...

Hey LaToya! Glad to see you have your blog straightened out! Very pretty card! I have enjoyed the challenge! Thanks for hosting it!

Rose

Teresa Kline said...

girl, I am luvin this....sweet! I have been super busy, started classes two nights a week, it is really going to cut into my play time, but I am going to do this challenge card though this weekend....super challenge..thanks! *~*

Leigh said...

This is a wonderful card for the challenge.

Unknown said...

wow! great colors and great layout. fabulous challenge card!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Wow - this is wonderful. Great job on providing us the first challenge - it has been fun and I have truly enjoyed seeing what everyone has come up with.

Anonymous said...

This is a neat card. I have to admit, when you posed this challange, I thought "how can you make a valentine's day card without using red, pink, or white?" But obviously you can. I still need to complete this challenge, but I'm going to do it soon!

Kitty G said...

Great job on the challenge. Love the fold

Amber said...

Awesome card, love the layout I just discoverd it.