Monday, January 26, 2009

A Little Love


I wanted to share a card I did for one of the monthly swaps I participate in on SCS. Well, I finally got some inspiration back. Weekend before last I was a really lazy stamper. I just wasn't in the mood to step foot into my craft room. Everytime I would go in there I couldn't even begin to think of what I wanted to do. But this weekend was a lot better. I completed 2 cards for my monthly swaps, I did 2 sets of card kits for swaps I'm in, and I even stamped out some images for another swap. Wow-that's a lot for me. Unfortunately, I can only tell you that I used SU's Pink Pirouette for the card base. All the other material was sent to me from the hostess.

6 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

how great! super card!

sarahw said...

Super cute! I love the ribbon and eyelets.:)

Janet said...

great card, i can't wait to get mine:)
hugs

Rose said...

Really cute card LaToya!

Rose

Amber said...

Cute card, like the layers

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

LaToya - I love this and is a wonderful valentine's card.