Friday, January 30, 2009

Note Card Set-Part 2

This is the first set I did the other night. It took longer than I thought, but maybe that's because I was gossiping on the phone and watching Criminal Minds at the same time.

But first I want to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice on how I should market these note cards for my Walk. Great advice! I have decided to do 8 cards with white envelopes packaged in a clear envelope for $10. My first set, as you can see, also included some dsp on it. I have decided not to use dsp, just a colored stamp somewhere in the corner and in the bottom corner of the envelope. It moved much quicker and I was able to make the sets faster. I did 2 more sets last night using Real Red and Briliant Blue as the cardstock base. I'll post those later on tonight.

11 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

these are fabulous! *~*

{Sarah Coyle} said...

these are great! I bet you sell lots!

Unknown said...

ooh - these are awesome! good luck with the walk.

jacque4u2c said...

Beautiful! These are going to sell in a heartbeat!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

LaToya - these are beautiful. You will not have any problems getting these sold.

Felicia said...

These are really great LaToya. I've given you a blog award you can check it out on my blog under Saturday's post.

Leigh said...

Wonderful. I love the colours. Hope you sell heaps for your walk.

Scrapping Julie said...

holy cow LaToya!!! These are FABULOUS!!!

Karen said...

Like Leigh - I love the colours too!

I love that stamp set too.........I should have bought it when it was available!

Karen

Susan said...

These are spectacular!!!

Anonymous said...

LaToya, these are a great idea, you'll have to keep us posted on how it goes. The notecards you made are very cute, I'm sure people will love them! Good luck on the sales.